Dear customer, at first we would like to thank you for that you trusted us and chose us.Please be aware that your satisfaction is very important to us. Before making your order please read the order contract carefully.
We have drawn up this agreement to avoid future confusion between “Bakuartist” and the client.We are professionally approaching to our business. Because of this,we have a contract both with our artists and also with clients. 40% of the total amount is added to each additional hour.
To order artists, you need to pay online 20% of the total amount.The remaining 80% of the total amount should be paid to artists in cash before the performance of the artist. We provide to your attention that if you decide to cancel the order, the initial payment of 20% will not be refunded to you. As the convenience of our customers,also the convenience of our artists is very important to us. We hope that you either will respectfully approach to this matter.If you agree with the agreement, then you can send the order by clicking the confirmation button.Thank you for your attention.